Together in Song
Yuri Woodstock, Community Song Leader
Come sing with us!
• This is an invitation for you. Yes you! If you sing in the shower, while doing the dishes, or while walking in the woods, this is the choir for you.
• Join our Non-auditioned, experiential singing groups and be surprised at the harmony we can make together-all voices welcome!
• Like a yoga class, expect to leave feeling a mixture of bliss, learning, and expansion.
• These choirs are for y o u ! Not geared towards performance as much as experience, fun, depth, and connection.
• Winter Choir runs January 6 - Feb. 25
• Spring Choir runs April 6 - May. 26
• Sign up now to get a spot!
• Guests are welcome! New people can come to one session Free
• Hark! runs four seasons a year, at two locations:
Monday Nights in Montford | Tuesday Afternoons in Reems Creek
-Tuesdays, 4-6 @ Herb Mountain Farm, In Reems Creek.
• Two to Four hours of weekly singing
• Become a part of a vibrant song community
• Access to online practice tracks
• Learn songs from other cultures
• All songs taught by ear
• Learn four-part harmonies
• Sing in resonant, gorgeous venues.
• Imbue your daily moments with irresistible new tunes.
• Opportunity to attend the end-of-season Hark! Soirée
• Access to closed Facebook Group
Get In Touch
Join our Mailing List and never miss new posts, updates, and workshops.
Send questions, requests, and feedback to